Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
· 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk, divided
· ¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips
· 2 tablespoons unsweetened dark cocoa powder
· ¼ teaspoon instant coffee granules
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
· ¾ cup peanut butter chips
· 1 tablespoon peanut butter
· ¼ cup salted, dry-roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Step 1
Line an 8-inch square baking dish with wax paper. Place 9 table spoons milk in a microwave-safe bowl. Add chocolate chips, cocoa, and coffee. Microwave at HIGH for 1 minute or until melted. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Spread into prepared pan.
- Step 2
Combine the remaining milk, peanut butter chips, and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH for 1 minute or until melted. Stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Spread evenly over chocolate layer, and sprinkle with peanuts. Cover and chill 2 hours. Cut into 25 squares.
123 calories; fat 4.7g; saturated fat 3.1g; mono fat 0.7g; poly fat 0.1g; protein 3.5g; carbohydrates 17g; fiber 0.6g; cholesterol 2mg; iron 0.3mg; sodium 47mg; calcium 43mg.
More at ArtsOrigin.com